Skill Development on Industrial AutomationShort Course
Skill Development on Industrial Automation is a training program under the purview of SIEMENS Malaysia which offers the participants the advance knowledge of automation control and mechatronics which is highly in demand in the industry. SIEMENS is one of the largest manufacturer and supplier of automation equipment in the world. SIEMENS equipment and system are widely used in most industries in Malaysia particularly in the automation, energy, oil & gas, healthcare and communications industries.
This course is beneficial for both industry players and job seekers. This training program is specially designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills to match the market requirements. Participants will experience hands-on learning in the classroom and exposed to comprehensive systems analysis and troubleshooting. The training modules and skills that are being taught in this program are designed to meet the current and future needs of the industry particularly the new INDUSTRY 4.0. Participants completing this training program will receive a SIEMENS Competency Certificate issued by SIEMENS MALAYSIA.
This course is designed for industry “first responders” to operations controlled with Siemens STEP 7 automated control systems. Participants not requiring programming skills, such as maintenance technicians, electricians, supervisors and others, who need an understanding of their Siemens control system to maximize line uptime, should attend this course. This course also makes a great platform for those new to automation systems and industrial electronics.
Benefit of this training programme:
- Practical oriented training course
- Innovative teaching methods and custom-tailored training concept
- Training syllabus that coincides with the requirement of current and future industry needs
- Focus on troubleshooting and problem solving based on industry requirement
- Used of specially developed training kit
- SIEMENS Competency Certificate that is recognized by the industry in Malaysia and Worldwide
Upon completion of this course, the participant shall be able to:
- Identify and maintain the components of a typical automation system.
- Understand the basic steps in hardware assembly, cabling, wiring and testing.
- Establish communications with the PLC with multiple technologies.
- Retrieve, Archive, and Download programs.
- Use the hardware configuration editor to inspect and troubleshoot hardware problems.
- Use SIMATIC Manager tools for basic program administration tasks.
- Establish connections to an HMI & Drive system.
- Follow program power/logic flow and interpret/modify basic program elements