Skill Development on Factory AutomationShort Course
Skill Development on Factory Automation is a training program under the purview of SIEMENS Malaysia which offers the participants the advance knowledge of automation control and mechatronics which is highly in demand in the industry. SIEMENS is one of the largest manufacturer and supplier of automation equipment in the world. SIEMENS equipment and system are widely used in most industries in Malaysia particularly in the automation, energy, oil & gas, healthcare and communications industries.
This course is beneficial for both industry players and job seekers. This training program is specially designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills to match the market requirements. Participants will experience hands-on learning in the classroom and exposed to comprehensive systems analysis and troubleshooting. The training modules and skills that are being taught in this program are designed to meet the current and future needs of the industry particularly the new INDUSTRY 4.0. Participants completing this training program will receive a SIEMENS Competency Certificate issued by SIEMENS MALAYSIA.
This course is for SIEMENS Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) users who are involved with developing or sustaining automation systems and their application programs. Skill Development on Factory Automation is for advance participants who wish to gain more in depth knowledge in the programming and configuration of PLC
Benefit of this training programme:
- Practical oriented training course
- Innovative teaching methods and custom-tailored training concept
- Training syllabus that coincides with the requirement of current and future industry needs
- Focus on troubleshooting and problem solving based on industry requirement
- Used of specially developed training kit
- SIEMENS Competency Certificate that is recognized by the industry in Malaysia and Worldwide
Upon completion of this course, the participant shall be able to:
- Complete a system hardware configuration.
- Build, document, test and troubleshoot a structured STEP7 program.
- Program using the multiple address types.
- Use symbolic addressing.
- Use core application instructions, functions and blocks.
- Program using the processed analog values.
- Generate data blocks.
- Establish connections to an HMI